School pictures are Wednesday, September 3rd!
If you have any gently used standard dress items (pants, shirts, belts) the office will gladly take these donations.
2014-15 New Family
Registration at Agnew Middle School for the 14/15 school year will begin on August 4th and will be by appointment only.
Appointments will be scheduled between 8:00 am and noon. We will begin taking reservations on August 4th, contact the school at 972-882-5750 or 972-882-5794. To help make the registration process faster and easier for you, it is suggested that a day or two prior to the appointment, that a registration packet be picked up at Agnew and filled out at home. Students will not be enrolled on Friday, August 22st, so that we may prepare for the first day of school. Registration will resume on August 26th on a first-come first-serve basis. If your child finished 13/14 in one of Agnew's feeder elementary schools, he/she should already be enrolled at Agnew.
**Students must be enrolled by the legal guardian of the student, and families must provide the following data at the time of enrollment:
- A current utility bill—Mesquite Utilities, electricity, or gas bill showing parent’s name, address, and current date.
- Telephone or cable bills will not be accepted,
- student’s final report card from the previous school year,
- student’s birth certificate,
- student’s immunization record,
- student’s Social Security card,
- STARR scores from previous school year if attending a Texas public school,
- Driver’s license of legal guardian enrolling the student.
To deposit money into your child's lunch account, or monitor their spending, click here:
Need information on Mesquite Youth Sports?
Check under our Athletics tab.
Information on Standard Dress
for MISD schools
Click here for the Current MISD Student Handbook or Code of Conduct
book in English or Spanish
Agnew Attendance Policy
(click above for info)
For attendance questions/absence call ins please call
MISD Community Education Classes