Mesquite ISD does not endorse or sponsor any activities or organizations featured in the Community Fliers section of our website. Any information posted here is provided as a public service to our patrons.
Guidelines for flier approval and website posting:
For more information, call 972-882-7404.
- Commercial advertising will not be approved for posting.
- A copy of the flier and a request for flier posting form must be submitted to the Communications Department for consideration. Copies may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed/delivered to:
405 E. Davis Street
Mesquite, TX 75149
- Organizations should allow three business days for approval before fliers will be posted. Fliers will be posted as they are received/approved and removed when outdated.
- Fliers must be limited to one page. Multiple pages for posting on the website will not be accepted or approved.
- Hard copies of fliers must be of a quality that can be clearly and legibly electronically scanned for placement on the district’s website. Electronic copies must be in Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF file format.
- Consideration of fliers for approval will follow Mesquite ISD Policy 308 and the corresponding Administrative Guidelines.
- Approval of an organization’s fliers are in no way district endorsement or sponsorship of that organization’s activities.