Youth Flag Football, Grades K - 12,Games begin Thursday, May 22, 2014.
Youth Volleyball, Grades K - 12,Games begin Monday, March 31, 2014.
Youth Pre-School Pros Volleyball, Registration begins Monday, March 10, 2014.
Mesquite Education Association Scholarships, Applications due by January 31, 2014.
City of Mesquite Summer Youth Programs
Dallas Children's Theater Performances, 2013-2014 Season: Hats Off!
Kid's Beach Club (after school club held on Fridays at Tosch)
W/C Basketball League Information
HAM Association of Mesquite (Amateur Radio Club)
Free Immunizations for Infants and Children up to 18 Years
English Classes for all Parents of MISD Students | Clases de Inglés para padres de estudiantes del Mesquite ISD
Early Head Start Program Accepting Applications | Early Head Start Aceptando Aplicaciones
Girl Scouts of Texas Call for Adult Volunteers
Girl Scouts of North Texas Program Information
Mesquite Friendship Baptist Church Man Talk Mentoring Program
Cub Scout/Boy Scout Recruiting Information
Free Fingerprinting for Kids (second Saturday of every month)
Venturing BSA - Crew 852
Creek Crossing Neighborhood Watch Group
Mesquite Tigers Pee Wee Football and Drill Seeks Coaches
Mesquite ISD does not endorse or sponsor any activities or organizations featured in the Community Fliers section of our website. Any information posted here is provided as a public service to our patrons.
Guidelines for flier approval and website posting:
For more information, call 972-882-7404.
- Commercial advertising will not be approved for posting.
- A copy of the flier and a request for flier posting form must be submitted to the Communications Department for consideration. Copies may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed/delivered to:
405 E. Davis Street
Mesquite, TX 75149
- Organizations should allow three business days for approval before fliers will be posted. Fliers will be posted as they are received/approved and removed when outdated.
- Fliers must be limited to one page. Multiple pages for posting on the website will not be accepted or approved.
- Hard copies of fliers must be of a quality that can be clearly and legibly electronically scanned for placement on the district’s website. Electronic copies must be in Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF file format.
- Consideration of fliers for approval will follow Mesquite ISD Policy 308 and the corresponding Administrative Guidelines.
- Approval of an organization’s fliers are in no way district endorsement or sponsorship of that organization’s activities.