NEW!! Any student arriving after 8:50 a.m. will have an unexcused absence for the class periods missed, unless proper documentation is provided.
NEW!! Any student signing out before 3:30 p.m. will have an unexcused absence in the class periods missed, unless proper documentation is provided.
Attenion Parents or Guardians:
- When calling in for absent students, call the school attendance office at (972) 882-5305 before 10:00 a.m. with the reason for the student’s absence.
- Parents are provided only three call-ins per semester for illness.
- A student who misses three days of school consecutively must have a doctor’s note to excuse the absences after the initial two days.
- All absences are considered unexcused if the school does not receive a phone call.
- The school does not accept written notes for absences, only a phone call with verifiable contact information.