Vanston Middle School
Want to check GRADES?
Go to Parent Connect Website
PBIS is conducting a survey for staff, students, and parents. Please clck on the link below.
Ed Vanston Middle School
3230 Karla Drive, Mesquite Texas 75150
972-882-5801 or 972-882-5848 (fax)
Parents are REQUIRED to provide the following information before a student can register:
- Beginning of year: a final report card from previous school year indicating promotion or retention.
- During school year: a copy of withdrawal papers with withdrawal grades.
- Current Immunizations: If a student does not have records, we cannot enroll them. They must go and get them from their previous school or doctor’s office. Records may be faxed to 972-882-5848.
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Social Security Card
- Copy of a valid Parent/Guardian Driver’s License or Picture Identification
- STAAR results from the previous year.
- Proof of Residency: We must have documentation showing that the student and their legal guardian live within the boundaries of Ed Vanston Middle School. This must be in the form of the following:
- Current month or 1 month prior, utility bill or receipt (stating address) for water, electrical or gas service to be connected at the address given. These must be in the name of the legal guardian. No phone bills.
- Contract or Mortgage showing ownership of a home at the given address.
- A current lease for given address: This must be an original copy of the lease and it must be a regulation lease form that has the name of the apartment/home printed on lease.
*ALL ENROLLMENT INFORMATION NEEDS TO BE SUBMITTED
BEFORE A STUDENT WILL BE ENROLLED.
- NOTE: Falsification of Enrollment Information TED 25.001 (h) Class A Misdemeanor
VISITORS . . .
visitors to Vanston Middle School (parents, guardians, volunteers,
contractors, etc.) will now be required to present a valid
state issued ID in the office. The ID number will
be entered into the new V-Soft computer system. V-Soft
helps track visitors, students, faculty, contractors and
volunteers at our school, thus providing a safer, more monitored
environment for the students.
also has the capability to provide alerts on people who
may jeopardize the safety of the campus.
at Vanston feel certain that this will help keep our campus
a little safer, and ask for your cooperation in presenting
a valid state ID when checking in at the school. Thank
you in advance for your help in this matter.
- School starts at 8:15 and ends at 3:25. Please make sure your child is ontime to school each day!