Public Information Act Requests
The Office of the Attorney General (OAG) is dedicated to educating the public and governmental bodies of their rights and responsibilities under the Public Information Act (PIA). You have the right to make a public Information request of Mesquite ISD. All public information requests must be made in writing. The district's public information coordinator is Laura Jobe.
This link will take you to our online public information request management system.
If you are unable to submit a request using our online system, a written request should reasonably identify the records needed and should indicate a mailing address, phone number, or other means to contact the requestor. Written requests may be submitted by:
- Faxing the request to 972-882-7410.
- Emailing the request to email@example.com
- Mailing the request to Laura Jobe, MISD Communications, 3819 Towne Crossing, Suite 103, Mesquite, TX 75150.
- Making the request in person during normal business hours at the above address.
Be advised that there may be a charge for requested information. For more information on the Texas Public Information Act, click here to go to the Texas Attorney General's Website.
Requests for Student Records
Student records are not subject to the Public Information Act. To request a high school transcript contact the registrar of the high school you attended.
- JHHS - Paul Ballard, firstname.lastname@example.org
- MHS - Megan Green, email@example.com
- NMHS - Bret Peterson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHS - Tanya Armstrong, email@example.com
- WMHS - Sharon Tilton, firstname.lastname@example.org
For non-high school records, contact the elementary or middle school where the student was enrolled.
Subpoenas for student records should be directed to Dr. Treva Franklin, Assistant Superintendent of Instructional Services at: email@example.com or the following address:
3819 Towne Crossing Blvd.
Mesquite, TX 75150