Community Jobs Board
A small independent automotive shop, is looking for 1-2 highly skilled Auto Technicians and/or an upcoming graduate who has gone through the MISD auto tech program. The paid internship starting pay will be minimum wage and the hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8-6PM and Saturday 8-5PM. Flexible hours and shifts available. If you're interested please email Dr. K. R. Samuel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Henneberger Construction, Inc.
General Description: The Recreational Equipment Specialist will provide on-site installation of recreation and parks construction projects containing playground equipment, park shelters, shade structures, site concrete and related site utilities. Specialist shall obtain and hold OSHA 10 hour safety certificate. Specialist shall obtain proficiency with hand tools and compact construction machinery. Specialist shall organize parts lists and follow detained installation diagrams, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities of Recreational Equipment Specialist includes:
- Show up at job site on time, ready to work and complete a full day of productive work.
- Be physically fit, healthy, and able to lift 75 lbs.
- Dress in long pants, work boots, shirt, and hat for the rigors of working outside.
- Wear company-provided safety vest at all times. Wear hard hat as required for specific duties.
- Do not use tobacco products, illegal drugs, or alcohol on work site. Do not use foul language.
- Be respectful of other employees.
- Be legally able to work in the US.
- Be able to pass a background check and drug screening for employment badge.
- Bring personal water and lunch to job site each day
- Communicate with project team regarding questions or changes pertaining to the work.
- Ensure that your work is fully executed and complying with the contracted scope of work.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Coordinate required inspections of work with supervisors.
- Attend Safety Meetings and identify non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Maintain a daily log (written) of activities completed on the job site.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Attend a company-paid Registered Recreational Equipment Specialist certification workshop and pass the examination. If you're interested please email Dr. K. R. Samuel at email@example.com.