CTE Student Organizations
Career and Technical Student Organizations (CTSOs) provide students leadership opportunities through competition at the regional, state, and national level. CTSOs are an important part of CTE programs as they increase the student’s academic engagement and communication skills. In addition, their career awareness is stronger and they achieve a greater sense of self confidence.
Mesquite ISD offers 8 different CTSOs that are aligned with all of the Career Clusters and Career Pathways recognized by CTE.
- Business Professionals of America
- Distributive Education Clubs of America
- Skills USA
- Texas Association of Future Educators
- Pro Start
- Technology Student Association
- Health Occupations Students of America
- Family, Career, Community Leaders of America