Required Documentation to enroll:
- Child's birth certificate
- Social security card
- Current immunization records
- Proof of residency (utility bill or lease)
- Driver's license or state ID
- SNAP eligibility letter or most recent pay check stub
Please note that the following childcare facilities will be providing 3-year-old Pre-K:
- CP Preparatory School, 603 S. Bryan-Beltline Road
- Imani Kidz Academy, 1515 E. Kearney #402
Mesquite ISD PreKindergarten Family Engagement Plan 2018-2019
Please click on the English or Spanish version below to find more information.
Please click on the above PDF for registration information and a list of schools. Campus personnel will begin registration August 1st. Please call the campus to see if they still have availability.
If you have additional Pre-K 4 year old information please call 972-882-7442. For information regarding Pre-K 3 please call 972-882-7788.
Each 4-year-old Pre-K and Bilingual 3-year-old Pre-K child will attend one session daily:
- Morning Session: 7:45 - 10:55 a.m.
- Afternoon Session: 11:55 a.m. - 3:05 p.m.
Transportation will not be provided for the Pre-K programs. School sites for 4-year-old Pre-K are subject to change based on student enrollment. Enrollment in pre-kindergarten is not mandatory, but children who do enroll are under the same attendance rules as other students and are expected to attend class daily.