3-Year-Old Pre-K Enrollment 2020-21
For information and assistance with 3-year-old PreK enrollment, join us for a Facebook Live Event on March 31, 2020, at 3 p.m. During the online event, you will have an opportunity to ask questions and receive answers. Don't have Facebook? The recording will be posted here following the event.
Is my child eligible for FREE 3-Year-Old PreK?
Students must live in Mesquite ISD, be age 3 by Sept. 1, 2020, AND meet one of the following requirements:
- Limited English proficiency
- Economically disadvantaged
- Child of an active, deceased or injured member of the US Armed Forces
- Has ever been in state foster care
If you meet the eligibility requirements, you can begin the enrollment process online by clicking the button below:
For the 2020-21 school year, the following facilities will offer 3-year-old PreK options for half and full days for students who live in Mesquite ISD and qualify under state-mandated requirements.
Half-Day 3-Year-Old Pre-K Program:
CP Preparatory School, 603 S. Bryan-Beltline Road, Mesquite, TX 75149
Little Guys and Gals Montessori, 1615 Oates Dr., Mesquite, TX 75150
Half-Day 3-Year-Old Pre-K Bilingual Program:
Seabourn Elementary, 2249 Picadilly Blvd., Mesquite.
Henrie Elementary, 253 W. Lawson Rd., Mesquite.
Full-Day HEADSTART Program for 3-Year-Olds:
Floyd Elementary, 3025 Hickory Tree, Balch Springs.
Required documentation to enroll:
- Parent/guardian photo ID
- Proof of residency (utility bill, lease or mortgage)
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's social security card
- Child's current immunization records
- SNAP or TANF eligibility letter or two most recent paycheck stubs
For more information or questions, please call 972.882.5460.