3-Year-Old Pre-K Enrollment 2020-21
Enrollment March 31, 2020 2 p.m.-5 p.m.
K. David Belt Professional Development Center (Vision Room), 3819 Towne Crossing, Mesquite, TX 75150.
Beginning in the fall 2020-21 school year, the following facilities will offer 3-Year-Old Pre-K options of half and full-days for students who qualify in MISD.
Half-Day 3-Year-Old Pre-K Program:
CP Preparatory School, 603 S. Bryan-Beltline Road, Mesquite
Half-Day 3-Year-Old Pre-K Bilingual Program:
Seabourn Elementary, 2249 Picadilly Blvd., Mesquite
Henrie Elementary, 253 W. Lawson Rd., Mesquite
Full-Day HEADSTART Program for 3-Year-Olds:
Floyd Elementary, 3025 Hickory Tree, Balch Springs
Required documentation and actions to enroll:
- Online SkyWard Enrollment New SkyWard Enrollment (beginning March 6, 2020)
- Parent/guardian photo ID
- Proof of residency (utility bill, lease or mortgage)
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's social security card
- Child's current immunization records
- SNAP or TANF eligibility letter or two most recent paycheck stubs
For more information or questions, please call 972.882.5460.