Skip To Main Content

Mobile Toggle

Main Header Container

Mobile Toggle

Header Utility

Search Container

Landing Nav



Requests for Student Transcripts

Students and parents/guardians may request student's records at any time. It is not necessary to submit a public information request for this information, including transcripts. 

To request a high school transcript, students and former students should contact the registrar of the high school they attended:

JHHS - Paul Ballard
MHS - Online Request
NMHS - Online Request
PHS - Online Request
WMHS - Elizabeth De La Cruz
Vanguard HS - Online Request

For non-high school records, contact the elementary or middle school where the student was enrolled. 

Student Records

Subpoenas for student records should be directed to Mesquite ISD General Counsel Scott W. Thomas, via email or the following mailing address:

Mesquite ISD
Attn: Scott W. Thomas, General Counsel
3819 Towne Crossing Blvd.
Mesquite, TX 75150