Contact Us

Mesquite Independent School District
Administration Building
3819 Towne Crossing
Mesquite, TX 75150

To provide feedback on this website or ask a question about the website, please contact send an email to

School Records, Transcripts and Diploma Copies for Immigration or Other Purposes

If you are seeking school records for any purpose, please contact the registrar at the high school you attended.

For non-high school records, contact the elementary or middle school where the student was enrolled. 

Public Information Requests

Click here for information on how to submit a public information request. 

NOTE: Student records are not subject to the Public Information Act. For student records, contact the school your child attends or attended. For transcripts, contact the registrar at the high school attended. 

Employment Verification/Service History

Contact Personnel Services
972-882-7584 (fax)

Transportation Employees
972-882-7790 (fax)

Food Service Employees
972-882-5580 (fax)

Service Record Requests

Click Here to Submit a Service Record Request

Scholarship Postings

To request that a scholarship be posted on the Mesquite ISD website, please complete our Scholarship Posting Request Form.

Click here to access our Scholarship Posting Request Form.

For a complete list of Mesquite ISD Facility Locations, click on the button below.



How do I cancel unwanted calls/emails/texts from MISD's automated notification system. 

If you are receiving calls from Mesquite ISD's Automated Notification System (972-882-7411), and you do NOT have a relationship to a student in Mesquite ISD, please contact Laura Jobe at or 972-882-7406 to have your number removed from the system. Sometimes contact numbers change, and the district is not notified, or a number may have been entered into our system incorrectly. The district apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Questions/Concerns Regarding Campus Situations

If you are experiencing a problem with a teacher or a situation involving your child, please contact the principal directly. All questions and concerns relating to campus situations will be referred back to the campus principal first. 

For help logging into Skyward Family Access, contact your child's school.

For a copy of your transcript, contact the registrar at the high school you attended.

For GED information, visit the Texas Education Agency website.

To verify employment history, contact Personnel Services at 972-882-7368.

Notice Regarding the Refusal of Entry to or Rejection of an Individual from District Property

The District has the right to refuse entry to or eject a person from property under the District’s control if the person refuses to leave peaceably upon request and:

  1. The individual poses a substantial risk of harm to any person; or
  2. The individual continues to behave in a manner inappropriate for the school setting after having received a verbal or written warning to cease the inappropriate behavior.

A person ejected from or refused entry to District property under this provision may appeal this action by filing an appeal under FNG(LOCAL) or GF(LOCAL). See the links listed below.

FNG(LOCAL) – The Student and Parent Complaints/Grievance policy can be accessed here.

To view a downloadable, printable form for filing a grievance/complaint, click here.

GF(LOCAL) – Public Complaints can be accessed here.