Safety Protocols at Graduation
Screening for Symptoms
- All guests and graduates must complete the self-assessment screener on the day of graduation. (Click here to view the self-assessment screener.)
- If the guest or graduate presents with any of the symptoms outlined in the self-assessment screener, they are to remain home.
- Upon entry, each guest will have a touchless temperature check by Globe Life Field employees.
- Graduates will have a touchless temperature check by MISD nurses.
- Guests or graduates will not be able to enter if body temperature is elevated.
- Face coverings for guests are recommended per the CDC, Globe Life Field, and TEA.
- Graduates will wear a school-provided mask at all times with the exception of a graduation photo taken as the graduate crosses home plate.
- All families/groups and graduates must remain at least 6 ft apart at all times.
- Families will be seated together in groups of five. There will be a minimum of six feet between families/groups and empty rows on either side of each group.
- This is a no-contact ceremony; therefore, hand-shaking, hugging, high-fives, etc. are prohibited.
- Per CDC, Globe Life Field, TEA, and MISD, no congregating before, during, or after the ceremony is allowed.
- Graduates and guests must meet at their cars after the ceremony.
Additional Safety Precautions
- Tickets will be scanned at touchless screening stations near the entrance gates. There will be no physical exchange of tickets at the stadium.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be spread throughout Globe Life Field and available to everyone.
- All graduates, guests and faculty/district personnel must pass through metal detectors upon entering Globe Life Park.