2020-2021 Curbside Meal Kit Program for VLA Students
MISD Food & Nutrition Services offers curbside meal service providing weekly meal kits to MISD student enrolled in the Virtual Learning Academy. Weekly service will begin Sept. 15, 2020, and will continue each Tuesday evening from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at John Horn High School, Mesquite High School and West Mesquite High School. Each kit will consist of (5) breakfasts and (5) lunches. On weeks that contain school holidays, the number of meals served may vary and meal pricing will be adjusted accordingly. Meals must be purchased as a complete kit, and cannot be purchased separately.
All meal kits will be priced according to eligibility. To help ensure a smooth purchasing process, please ensure that there is adequate funding to your SchoolCafe.com account. Meal kits may also be purchased using cash or check.
Pricing for the 2020-2021 school year is as follows:
- Meal Kit Price for Free status - $0.00
- Meal Kit Price for Reduced status - $3.50
- Meal Kit Price for Elementary Paid status – $21.50
- Meal Kit Price for Middle School Paid status - $23.00
- Meal Kit Price for High School Paid status - $23.50
- Meal Kit Price for Visitors (not enrolled in MISD) - $31.25