Employee Self Service
Employee Self Service provides Mesquite ISD employees with access to payroll information, including paycheck history and much more. Through Employee Self Service, Mesquite ISD employees can also:
- Change personal address information (NOTE: You will also need to change your address with the Teacher Retirement System if you are a TRS member.)
- Change personal phone number
- Add or change emergency contacts
- Tax information — access W2 copies
- Change W4 information
Instructions for Direct Deposit Authorization
- Print and fill out the Mesquite ISD Direct Deposit Agreement Form. This form can be found under staff/forms/payroll forms.
- Send completed paperwork through inner school mail ATTN: Payroll Dept. Voided check or paperwork from your bank with bank routing number and your bank account number must be attached.
- If you need to cancel your current direct deposit agreement please contact the Payroll Department @ 972-882-7322, or if you have a district email, you can may contact us at email@example.com.
Click the following button to view a downloadable, printable version of the Paraprofessional Payroll Calendar for 2020-21.