- Accounts Payable Forms
- Benefits Forms & Instructions
- Fundraiser Forms
- Leave of Absence Forms
- Payroll Forms
- Risk Management Forms
- Travel Forms
- Facilities Rental Forms
- Claim Forms & Instructions
- Forms and Instructions for Name, Address or Beneficiary Changes
- Other Forms
Benefits Enhancer Bundler (The Standard)
- Accident Benefits Claim Packet
- Critical Illness Benefit Claim Packet
- Health Maintenance Screening Benefit
Cancer Insurance (Loyal American)
Disability Insurance (The Standard)
Hospital Indemnity (Met Life)
- Hospital Indemnity Claim Form
- Hospital Indemnity Claims Process Flyer
- How to access your Certificate of Insurance Online
Life Insurance (Fidelity)
MedBridge (Gap) Insurance (Colonial Life)
Vision Insurance (VSP)
- Name/Address/Beneficiary Change Instructions
- Beneficiary Information
- 403(b) Name/Address Change Form
- Cancer Name/Beneficiary Change Form
- Chubb/Combined Insurance Beneficiary Change Form (Complete Sections I, IV and signature only)
- Death Benefit Form
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Disability Name Change Form
- FidelityLife Beneficiary Change Form
- Fidelity Request for Service Form (Name/Address Change)
- Hospital Indemnity Beneficiary Change Form
- HSA Bank Account Designation of Beneficiaries Form English
- Cuenta de Ahorros Médica (HSA) Formulario de designación de beneficiarios (HSA)
- HSA Bank Account Information Change Form (Name/Address Change)
- LONESTAR 529
- MEHC Name Change Memo
- MEA Name/Beneficiary Change Form
- Social Security Card Memo
- Social Security Application for SS Card
- The Standard Beneficiary Form
- Texas Life Beneficiary Change Form
- Texas Life Request for Name Change Form
- TRS Designation of Beneficiary Form
- W-4 Form (IRS Website)
If you are applying for dental, vision or life coverage for a dependent over age 26, this form must be completed and submitted within 31 days from the dependent’s coverage end date.
Continuation of Coverage for Handicap Child Form (for health insurance)If you are applying for health coverage for a dependent over age 26, this form must be completed and submitted with your enrollment application for TRS ActiveCare.
Leave of Absence
A leave of absence request must be completed if an employee will be absent for 5 or more consecutive days. The request for a leave of absence should be completed and submitted by using the Mesquite ISD Request for Leave form located on Eduphoria.
- Log into Eduphoria.
- Select formspace on the left side of the page.
- Select Submit New Form in the bottom left corner of the page.
- Select Personnel Forms.
- Select Leave Request Form and complete the online form.
All Auxiliary employees should request a leave of absence form from their department supervisors, campus administrator or the Auxiliary Personnel department.