- Accounts Payable Forms
- Benefits Forms & Instructions
- Employee Separation Form
- Employee Status Change Form
- Facilities Rental Forms
- Fundraiser Forms
- Leave of Absence Forms
- Payroll Forms
- Print Shop Forms
- Risk Management Forms
- Travel Forms
- Claim Forms & Instructions
- Forms and Instructions for Name, Address or Beneficiary Changes
- Other Forms
Benefits Enhancer Bundler (The Standard)
- Accident Benefits Claim Packet
- Critical Illness Benefit Claim Packet
- Health Maintenance Screening Benefit
- Supplemental Employee Booklet
Cancer Insurance (Loyal American)
Dental Insurance (The Standard)
Disability Insurance (The Standard)
Hospital Indemnity (Met Life)
- Hospital Indemnity Claim Form
- Hospital Indemnity Claims Process Flyer
- MetLife Benefits Login: Mesquite Independent School District
- How to access your Certificate of Insurance Online
Life Insurance (Fidelity)
MedBridge (Gap) Insurance (Colonial Life)
Vision Insurance (VSP)
- Name/Address/Beneficiary Change Instructions
- Name Change Forms Request - Google Doc
- Beneficiary Information
- 403(b) Name/Address Change Form
- Cancer Name/Beneficiary Change Form
- Chubb/Combined Insurance Beneficiary Change Form (Complete Sections I, IV and signature only)
- Death Benefit Form
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Disability Name Change Form
- FidelityLife Beneficiary Change Form
- Fidelity Request for Service Form (Name/Address Change)
- Hospital Indemnity Beneficiary Change Form
- HSA Bank Account Designation of Beneficiaries Form English
- Cuenta de Ahorros Médica (HSA) Formulario de designación de beneficiarios (HSA)
- HSA Bank Account Information Change Form (Name/Address Change)
- LONESTAR 529
- MEHC Name Change Memo
- MEA Name/Beneficiary Change Form
- RAMS FICA - Designation of Beneficiary
- Social Security Card Memo
- Social Security Application for SS Card
- The Standard Beneficiary Form
- Texas Life Beneficiary Change Form
- Texas Life Request for Name Change Form
- TRS Designation of Beneficiary Form
If you are applying for dental, vision or life coverage for a dependent over age 26, this form must be completed and submitted within 31 days from the dependent’s coverage end date.
Continuation of Coverage for Handicap Child Form (for health insurance)If you are applying for health coverage for a dependent over age 26, this form must be completed and submitted with your enrollment application for TRS ActiveCare.
- Attached is the link for the Standard life paper application, just pick the correct state (TEXAS) and you can send it in English or Spanish. Group number # 648015 Annual Enrollment = Late Applicants
Instructions for Completing Employee Status Form
SPECIAL NOTES: YOU MUST USE ADOBE ACROBAT READER YOU CANNOT USE EREADER. WHEN YOU ARE READY TO SEND BACK THE DOCUMENT, YOU CANNOT PRINT AND SCAN, YOU MUST SAVE THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT AND ATTACH IT TO THE EMAIL.
1. This form is NO LONGER for any type of employee separation. There is a new form called Employee Separation. It is also NOT for Name Changes – that also has a separate form.
2. Open and Save form to any file you prefer or you can always get the form from this site.
3. When you fill in the form you need to File: Save AS (use Employee Name) and then again put it in a file. It is recommended that you create a folder in whatever location and name it Employee Status Change – 2020-21.
4. Then you will need to EMAIL the form to the person you would have normally sent the paper form to. Paras go to Kellie Haddock, Elementary Prof to Larry Sanford and Secondary Prof to Emilio Duran. Auxiliary forms to Kyle Holcomb.
5. You will need to be sure to complete ALL of the fields at the TOP that are BLUE.
6. The PINK fields are optional.
7. You MUST complete the Effective Date of Change.
8. It is VERY IMPORTANT to complete the REPLACES field.
9. All YELLOW Fields are for Personnel use ONLY.
PLEASE NOTE: Employee Signature is optional. Supervisor Signature is REQUIRED.
Click the following button to download the electronic, fillable Employee Status Change Form.
Leave of Absence
A leave of absence request must be completed if an employee will be absent for 5 or more consecutive days. The request for a leave of absence should be completed and submitted by using the Mesquite ISD Request for Leave form located on Eduphoria.
- Log into Eduphoria.
- Select formspace on the left side of the page.
- Select Submit New Form in the bottom left corner of the page.
- Select Personnel Forms.
- Select Leave Request Form and complete the online form.
All Auxiliary employees should request a leave of absence form from their department supervisors, campus administrator or the Auxiliary Personnel department.