226-Day Employee Calendar
The information on this page applies to 226-day employees only.
Click on the image below to view an online presentation explaining how the 226-Day Employee Calendar and Gold Days work.
- How many days off will 226-day employees receive for the 2022-23 school year/fiscal year?
- Do 226-day employees have to be off on the 21 default Gold Days marked on the 226-day calendar?
- Can 226-day employees work on Red Days if they choose?
- If I plan to be off on the default Gold Days on the 226-day calendar, is there anything I need to do?
- What should I do if I plan to work on a default Gold Day rather than take it off?
- Can I apply Gold Day hours to Blackout Days and be off on a Blackout Day without penalty?
- If I don’t use all of my Gold Day hours as time off, can I be paid for those hours at the end of the year?
- Do I have to enter all of the Gold Days I plan to use during the year into KRONOS or Aesop at one time?
- Can I work from home if I decide to work on a default Gold Day?
- Will 226-day employees always receive 25 Gold Days each fiscal year?
- Are Gold Days the same as personal days?
- NOTE: Early resignation or termination