Once a year Mesquite ISD offers eligible employees the opportunity to purchase personal computer equipment through a one-time cash payment or two-year payroll deduction. If you would like to purchase a personal computer through this voluntary program, please complete one of the order forms below and submit via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (x25483) or inner-school mail to Teri Maxwell in Instructional Technology – located at the LSTC (Linda Samples Technology Center) by 4:00pm Wednesday, October 11, 2023.
- When is the Personal Buy Program offered?
- Who is eligible to order?
- How many can I ordered?
- When is the deadline to order?
- Will I get a confirmation?
- What kind of computers can be ordered?
- What kind of warranty is included?
- When & how will I receive my computer?
- What software is included? (Hint: Not Microsoft Office)
- What if my computer needs repairing?
- How do I get technical support?
- Will I be charged tax and interest?
- How are the payments made?
- Can I make a down payment or pay in full?
- Can the equipment be returned?
If you have additional questions about the Personal Computer Buy Program contact Teri Maxwell at 972-882-5496 or email@example.com.