Ticket sales for Varsity Football open Monday at 8 am
All other ticket sales will open the day of the event at 8 am
Mesquite ISD Athletics has changed online ticketing platforms for the 2021-22 school year. ALL TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED ONLINE using the link above. With the new Hometown Ticketing platform customers do not have to create an account to purchase tickets. Once purchased you can print the ticket at home or use the digital ticket on your phone for admittance. Please be aware that once scanned, a ticket cannot be reused.
Ticket sales will open the day of the event at 7 am
Ticket Sales for Varsity Football open Monday at 8 am
STUDENT ENTRY POLICY
- Middle School student spectators will only be allowed into an MISD event with a parent or guardian and their ticket must be on the parent or guardians mobile device.
- High School students will be allowed into MISD events involving their school and are required to show a Student ID to enter a contest involving their school along with their online ticket. Students may utilize skyward in place of a student ID if needed.
- All Students must be accompanied by a parent or guardian if they plan to attend an MISD event not involving their high school.
EMPLOYEE ENTRY POLICY
Employees my attend MISD events for free with a current employee ID. Free admission is for the employee only. Family members or guests of the employee must purchase tickets to enter.
MISD will be accepting the following passes while we are at 100% capacity. THSCA, TGCA, THSADA, 5A and 6A UIL District passes, as well as senior passes.
- All Middle School football, volleyball, basketball, and track tickets: $4.00
- All High School volleyball, basketball, soccer, baseball, softball, and track tickets: $5.00
- All High School Pre-District football tickets: Var $7.00, JV/9th $5.00
- MHS, NMHS, HHS District football tickets: Var $7.00, JV/9th $5.00
- PHS District football tickets – Var $6.00, JV/9th $4.00
- WMHS District football tickets – Var $6.00 adult, $4.00 student, $8.00 at the gate, JV/9th $5.00 adult, $3.00 student
- Children who have not started Kindergarten yet will be admitted for free to home MISD contests.
Athletics Department Staff
Main Office Phone:
Athletics Executive Director
Director - Strength & Nutrition
Assistant Athletic Director
Assistant Athletic Director
20 days advance notice required
No matter what sport you plan to play, you MUST have a physical and RankOne completed EVERY year. Please see the links below to get started.
All athletes will need a new physical for the 2021-22 school year. If you have any questions you will need to contact the athletic trainers. They will be able to answer all questions about athletic physicals.
All players must complete the RankOne information before trying out for any sport for the 2021-22 school year.