Skip To Main Content

Mobile Toggle

Main Header Container

Mobile Toggle

Header Utility

Search Container

Landing Nav


Employee Transfers


Teachers and other eligible employees may request a transfer to another campus/department within the District provided the employee meets the following criteria:

  • Employees are now eligible for transfer after one year on a campus or in a department.

  • Completion of the Transfer Request Form

  • Approval from the current principal or immediate supervisor INDICATED BY HIS/HER SIGNATURE

The completed Transfer Request Form must be submitted to Personnel Services on or before February 17th of the year in which the transfer is requested. Requesting a transfer does not ensure the request will be approved. Transfer approval is based on campus need, principal recommendation, and authorization by the Director-Personnel Services.

Professional Transfer (teacher contract) Form

Paraprofessional Transfer Form

Should any employee transfer to another campus at their own request, the district seniority would be forfeited and the building/campus seniority would take precedent when reassignments are necessitated by adjustments in enrollment. In order to fill vacancies, principals/supervisors are encouraged to interview employees from the official request list. The administration reserves the right to reassign any teacher or employee.

*Any teacher or paraprofessional who was involuntarily moved at the beginning or during the year due to enrollment, etc., will be allowed to request a transfer. 

NOTE: The online form links above will be activated during transfer request period