- Accounts Payable Forms
- Benefits Forms & Instructions
- Employee Separation Form
- Employee Status Change Form
- Facilities Rental Forms
- Fundraiser Forms
- Leave of Absence Forms
- Payroll Forms
- Print Shop Forms
- Risk Management Forms
- Travel Forms
Benefits Enhancer Bundler (The Standard)
Cancer Insurance (Loyal American)
Dental Insurance (The Standard)
Disability Insurance (The Standard)
Short Term Disability FAQ about Filing a Claim (Claims after 9/1/21)
Long Term Disability FAQ about Filing a Claim (Claims after 9/1/21)
Disability Claim Filing Instructions (Claims before 9/1/21)
Disability Claim Packet (Claims before 9/1/21)
Disability Claim Packet Spanish (Claims before 9/1/21)
Authorization to Release Information (Claims before 9/1/21)
Hospital Indemnity (Met Life)
Hospital Indemnity Claims Process Flyer
MetLife Benefits Login: Mesquite Independent School District
Life Insurance (Fidelity)
MedBridge (Gap) Insurance (Colonial Life)
Vision Insurance (VSP)
Health Insurance Forms
HSA Bank Forms
- Complete this form to stop your
- annuity (403b, 457) contribution
- Lone Star 529 Plan contribution
- CHUBB Lifetime Benefit Term policy
- Fidelity Life Insurance policy
- Standard Bundler policy (Accident/Critical Illness)
- Standard Term Life Insurance policy
- Payroll change is effective 1st of month following date request is received in Benefits Office.
The Standard Insurance Forms
- Complete this form if you wish to obtain or increase life insurance coverage during a benefits open enrollment opportunity.
- Select your State of Residence and Language Preference (English or Spanish).
- Name of Group: Mesquite ISD
- Group Number: 648015
- Type of Application:
- Initial (DO NOT SELECT THIS OPTION during an open enrollment opportunity; this option is for NEW HIRE enrollment)
- Increase in Coverage (if you are increasing your current life insurance amount more than $10k or over Guarantee Issue Amount)
- Late Application (if this is your initial enrollment for life insurance)
Instructions for Completing Employee Status Form
YOU MUST USE ADOBE ACROBAT READER YOU CANNOT USE EREADER.
WHEN YOU ARE READY TO SEND BACK THE DOCUMENT, YOU CANNOT PRINT AND SCAN, YOU MUST SAVE THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT AND ATTACH IT TO THE EMAIL.
This form is NO LONGER for any type of employee separation. There is a new form called Employee Separation. It is also NOT for Name Changes – use this form for name changes.
- Open and Save form to any file you prefer or you can always get the form from this site.
2. When you fill in the form you need to File: Save AS (use Employee Name) and then again put it in a file. It is recommended that you create a folder in whatever location and name it Employee Status Change – 2020-21.
3. EMAIL the form to the appropriate personnel director:
Paraprofessionals - Kellie Haddock
Elementary Professionals - Larry Sanford
Secondary Professionals - Emilio Duran
Auxiliary - Kyle Holcomb
4. You will need to be sure to complete ALL of the fields at the TOP that are BLUE.
5. The PINK fields are optional.
6. You MUST complete the Effective Date of Change.
7. It is VERY IMPORTANT to complete the REPLACES field.
9. All YELLOW and GREEN Fields are for Personnel use ONLY.
PLEASE NOTE: Employee Signature is optional. Supervisor Signature is REQUIRED.
Click the following button to download the electronic, fillable Employee Status Change Form.
Leave of Absence
A leave of absence request must be completed if an employee will be absent for 5 or more consecutive days. The request for a leave of absence should be completed and submitted by using the Mesquite ISD Request for Leave form located on Eduphoria.
- Log into Eduphoria.
- Select formspace on the left side of the page.
- Select Submit New Form in the bottom left corner of the page.
- Select Personnel Forms.
- Select Leave Request Form and complete the online form.
All Auxiliary employees should request a leave of absence form from their department supervisors, campus administrator or the Auxiliary Personnel department.
W-4 Form (IRS Website)
Direct Deposit Form
Credit Union of Texas Payroll Deduction Authorization
Elementary Teacher Subbing
Elementary Para Covering Class
Middle School Teacher Subbing
Middle School Para Covering Classes
High School Teacher Subbing
High School Para Covering Classes
Department Extra Duty Sheet