Our brand is so much more than a logo. Our district and campus brands define who we are. They should be consistently presented in every message we send and every personal encounter we experience on behalf of our district or school. Our brand is a visible representation of everything we do and it should always reflect excellence.
Our visual marks are the primary representations of our brand. When people see a Mesquite ISD logo they think of their experience with us. How people feel about our schools directly relates to the success of our school. Our logos represent who we are and what we stand for without saying a word.
In order to build and maintain a strong brand identity, we must use our logos consistently. To provide immediate recognition, a Mesquite ISD or campus mark should be used on all apparel and publications (print and digital).
General Usage Guidelines
- Logos must be used in their entirety and cannot be covered up or used as background images.
- The signature campus circular seal should appear in official school color and should not be altered, skewed, or modified in any way.
- Do not fill the logos with graphics, or cover them with graphics or text, and do not change the fonts or make transparent.
- No markings may be made on top of or through the marks.
- Allow for clear space around the mark to maintain impact and legibility.
- To ensure the identity's strongest impact, do not modify or distort the logo.
- The marks must never rotated, stretched or skewed.
- When scaling, use the shift key to maintain the original proportion of the mark.